Write For Us
Welcome to Syncporium!
It is our goal to produce informational and educational resources for digital marketing enthusiasts. We welcome and accept guest authors such as bloggers, freelancers, professional writers, and anyone willing to share their thoughts and ideas, to submit original blogs and articles.
For those interested, the article should not be previously published, even on your website. All articles submitted will also be reviewed before publication. Syncporium further reserves the right to reject articles we see that are not fit to our standards and qualifications.
Please carefully read our guidelines below before submitting your article.
Article Submission Guidelines
- The article must have a minimum of 600 words
- Each topic or subtopics must be separated by headings (H2, H3, H4)
- Each paragraph must only have 300 words
- Aside from headings, lists or bullets are encouraged
- No videos should be included or embedded in the article
- Images attached must have caption or alternative text included
- Images must have a source if not free to use
- We allow one backlink to your associated page.
- Internal links from our blogs on https://syncporium.syntacticsinc.com must be included
- Minimum of three (3) internal links, maximum of (5)
- Hyperlinks must be relevant to the article and anchor text
We accept articles in the following categories below.
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Local SEO
- Paid Search
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video Marketing
Author Bio, Photo, and Links
- Please provide a 2-3 sentence author bio, photo, and links to social media.
- Not Allowed – Respun or AI-generated content
- Press releases
- Sales pitches
- Syncporium reserves the right to edit and update and modify the article as we see fit, and the writer will not claim payment or file copyright infringement.
- Syncporium reserves the right to ownership of the article once it is published on our website.
- The article, once published on Syncporium, must not and cannot be republished where else.
To submit an article, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org